Scope of services C&W in Logistic and SCM (Supply Chain Management) Advisory - Summary
• Tenders for manufacturers and trading companies for outsourcing of Logistic services with 3PL providers
• Logistic audit
• Re-engineering of processes
• Design of warehouses and racking systems
• Supply Chain Design
• Optimization of storage costs
Detail of service
• We provide Logistic advisory as part of comprehensive services by C&W and on top of traditional know how of real estate agents
• This mix of services, combined with a real estate services of C&W, is unique in the Czech and Slovak markets. Thanks to our team of specialists, external partners and international network of C&W offices, we can offer you help in many countries. For a longer time, this service has been present in Poland and Russia.
• We can identify real savings in the logistic chain, either financial or procedural or time-related. We can help you promote and implement comprehensive solutions suitable for logistic needs of the client.
• We find along with the client solutions for business and logistics strategies, e.g. a response to question: \"what logistic setting will optimally satisfy needs of my customers in 3 to 5 years? “
• Logistic advisory services are tailor made for each client and the specifics of his branch
• We always apply only what adds value to clients.
• Modular structure of our services allows to choose the right mix of services for specific case
How we work
• We hold the view of our client to ensure the best result for him
• Our advice is independent on real-estate solution of logistic provider
• We cooperate, in one team with employees of the client
• We respect strictly deadlines set by client
• We create project documentation regarding all aspects of our client´s business
Benefits of C&W Logistics Advisory
• Real savings in supply chain discovered
• Objective view of the situation
• Synergic effect of logistic and real-estate advisory
• Use of best practice of our consultants from previous projects
Example of services - detail (if this part does not fit into web page, we can leave it out):
If a real-estate agent on behalf of a client performs renegotiation of conditions for storage space, it is appropriate to look at the whole supply chain from a helicopter view and perform a logistics audit of client´s processes. Thus, we can optimize his used space and costs (not only) of storage.
Given the strategic importance of logistics for a company, it is of advantage if the logistic strategy is defined together by/with the client at an early stage of a real estate transaction. Then it is the best time to draw a warehouse design based on client´s needs and his future logistics processes, which will be taking place there. We use different models and simulations to do this. In addition, it is appropriate to look \"behind the door\" of the warehouse and carry out a re-engineering of the entire upstream and downstream supply chain.
At this stage, the client can also decide whether the logistics, or any part thereof will be run by himself or through outsourcing (decision \"Make or Buy\"). Then he may decide to carry out an anonymous market prices research or a public tender, to ensure appropriate partners among 3PL companies.
Assignment from a client towards a logistics consultant can have different scopes:
- save a specific amount of costs in internal logistics, or
- negotiate better conditions with 3PL companies, or
- improve KPIs - for example, increase the stock flow rate by keeping warehouse space or shorten delivery times to customers, or
- all of the above together.
Tomáš Moravec, Logistics Consultant, +420 725 817 633, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ondřej Titz, Consultant, +420 702 169 852, email@example.com